SWAGRANI( Dipnit Ventures LLP) and its affiliates (collectively, “SWAGRANI”, “we”, “us”) are engaged in the business of providing web- based solutions to facilitate connections between customers who seeks specific service professionals that provide services like that of Photography, Make up, Mehendi. (“Professional Service” or “service” ).
SWAGRANI reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time. You can visit this page for the updated Policy from time to time.
SWAGRANI may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. By continuing to use our services and accessing the website therewith after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Policy.
Collection of information:
We may collect and process information related to you through your use of our service and website including, without limitation:
• Information related to your account: We collect and associate the information that you provide to us when you sign up for our services on our website. The type of information that we collect depends on your interaction with us, but may include without limitation, wherever lawful and permissible, the following: your name, company/organization name, email address, contact information, I.P. Address (business or personal), mailing/billing address (business or residential), physical location, payment information (which could be the type of banking of financial services you are using), telephone number (business or personal), and any other information that you choose to provide.
• Information related to your files: Our service and website have functionally across multiple devices for enhanced collaboration therefor we may store, process, and transmit the information collected from you including any information/files that you may store with us. This information may include, without limitation, your profile information, the size of the files stored, time of uploading, usage activity. Such information may also be shared with other users of our service with whom you may choose to collaborate as well as with third parties with whom we collaborate in order to provide you their services and offerings.
• Information that may be collected automatically: We may automatically collect information pertaining to your use of our services and website through but not limited to the following means cookies, pixel tags, log files, and other technologies and the information collected may include without limitation your domain name, your browser type and operating system, your IP address, the length of time you visit and use our services, your activities on our website, and identifiers associated with your devices, device locations( may be based on settings of the device used to access our services). We may also collect information related to how you use our services and website, including actions you take in your account and your preferences.
• Cookies: A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, like and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We do not save cookies we are fetching all the data from databases.
• Usage statistics: We may collect usage statistics to understand how well our website is performing so that we may enhance the UI/UX, look and feel, features and functionality of our website.
• Google Analytics: Google analytics simply helps us comprehend the reach and effectiveness of our Services and Website. You accept and acknowledge that SWAGRANI is not liable for any use or misuse of data by Google LLC or Alphabet Inc (including its subsidiaries, permitted assignees) that we may provide to it or that it collects automatically from us. You can read more about how Google uses your personally identifiable information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- Facebook Pixel: Facebook Pixel simply helps us comprehend the reach and effectiveness of our Services and Website. You accept and acknowledge that SWAGRANI is not liable for any use or misuse of data by Meta Platforms inc (including its subsidiaries, permitted assignees) that we may provide to it or that it collects automatically from us. You can read more about how Meta uses your personally identifiable information here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/
Basis for processing your information:
We use this information to improve our services and website, develop new services and features for your convenience, as well as, for our legitimate business needs. We use this information to enhance our services on any of our Platform and services and provide you with better user experience. For the purpose of this Policy, SWAGRANI relies on the legal basis that the processing of the personally identifiable data is necessary to administer and perform our service. In the view of the above stated uses, we rely on our legitimate commercial business interest to provide and improve our services and website. When using personally identifiable data to serve SWAGRANI or a third party’s legitimate interest, we will always strive to/try to balance your rights and interests in the protection of your personally identifiable data along with our rights and interests or those of the third party.
Use of your personal information:
SWAGRANI may process personal information about you in relation to the platform for the purpose of:
• Internal record keeping
• To improve and enhance our services and website and provide you with a better, more customized experience and ease of access.
• To periodically provide you with promotional emails regarding our services.
• Providing you with our services
• For security purposes
• Dealing with your enquiries and requests
• Providing you with information or services that you request from SWAGRANI or, where you have consented to be contacted, for such purposes which SWAGRANI believes may interest you which may include new offers and such
• Providing you information to third parties whose services you have opted through the Web Application in order to enhance functionality and enable you to complete your transaction.
Disclosure of your personal information:
SWAGRANI may process personal information about you in relation to the platform for the purpose of contacting you, understanding your needs and requirements in terms of the services mentioned above.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. While we do undertake some security measure however, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through our services and website; access to your information is at your own risk, cost and consequences.
Since the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personally identifiable data may involve the transmission of this information on an international basis as well. We may transfer data across national borders. Your data may be transferred to and processed by other entities, affiliates, collaborating partners, service partners and provider, and third parties for the following purposes, wherever permitted by local law: to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, to manage your account, to provide functionality, for business operation to monitor compliance with our policies and procedures, to improve our services, to monitor compliance with law, and for other purposes for which we may notify from time to time.
SWAGRANI may disclose your personal information where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority, or as reasonably required for the purposes to enforce this Policy, or protect its or others’ rights, property, or safety, or where it is in the public interest to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com We shall assist you in doing the same however, we may retain a copy of the information you provide or is collected from you for archival purposes or to comply with any applicable laws.
How do we protect Visitor/User Information?
Our website is scanned on regular basis for security deficiency and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
By using our services and mobile application, you consent to our Policy. While this website is open for all ages however, for persons younger than 18 years old, the use of any of our services and website is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. We understand that you may need to provide us with information belonging to persons younger than 18 years old so as to avail our services, however, you do so at your own legal risk and in such a scenario, the responsibility to seek a valid consent from a guardian or a parent shall lie upon you and SWAGRANI disclaims any and all liability arising from the data/information provided in such an event and you shall indemnify SWAGRANI for the same. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact the grievance officer by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the option, at any time while availing the services or accessing the website/app to withdraw your consent given earlier to SWAGRANI for the collection and use of your information and such withdrawal of consent must be sent to SWAGRANI in writing. However, in case of such withdrawal, SWAGRANI has the option to refuse to provide access to its services/website and app for which the said information was sought.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Dorothi Dutta, Email : email@example.com
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by swagrani.com) and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website for any purpose. Any reliance or dependence you place on such information implied or depicted is therefore strictly at your own risk
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. The use and reliance on any data implied or depicted on this website is at your own risk.